You are not logged in.

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 6 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to Resident Evil Beta Board. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• Activate Facebook

Sjayz

Beta und Prototypen [Moderator]

(37)

• "Sjayz" is male
  • "Sjayz" started this thread

Date of registration: Aug 25th 2008

Reputation modifier: 9

Monday, June 1st 2009, 1:40am

Resident Evil 3.5 documentation build

Hello,

I did a Resident Evil 3.5 documentation build in the past for Bioflames forum. The documentation, shows how Resident Evil 4 progressed to the game it is today. I included a lot of beta stuff in this documentation

I got great help from Wesker of the french RE community.

http://www.file-upload.net/download-1674978/Making-of-Biohazard-4-Documentation.pdf.htmll[/B] ]Resident Evil 3.5 Documentation

Credits go out to Wesker, thank you!

Please notice, that the german build of this dokumentation is more updated than this old build.
If you want to have the new german Version go here: German REB Resident Evil 3.5 documentation Topic

Notice: Please don´t use this documentation without any permission of myself or Tyrant in any form. If you do anyway, we can´t offer REB exclusives like that anymore! That would hit the true RE Fans the most, thank you !
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 6 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Counter:

Hits today: 438 --- Hits yesterday: 2,638 --- Hits record: 43,671 --- Hits total: 11,148,136 *** Clicks today: 638 --- Clicks yesterday: 5,385 --- Clicks total: 23,997,002 --- Clicks record: 57,701 ***** Counts since: Jul 30th 2010, 9:56pm----- Counter age (days): 3,278.32 *****
Rate this thread