• Activate Facebook
  • "Carlos Oliveira" is male
  • "Carlos Oliveira" started this thread
  • Chile

Date of registration: Oct 3rd 2010

Reputation modifier: 5

Sunday, January 2nd 2011, 4:02am

Crossing the Spencer Mansion

Hey everyone... this time my theme for this is, how do you see in all the game, the crossing of thy Spencer Mansion, meaning, terrifying the first time that you play it?, the general architecture of the Mansion himself? (thanks to george trevor of course), or bored with the time, that all the game is only in the Mansion like re2 it's all only in the Police Station...

my answer is that I love the quiet of the Mansion, so brutal, so dark, and fear, perfectly for the begining of the horror, besides, George do a nice work with the Mansion... :D

greetings.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Dr. AE86

Forumszerficker

(73)

Germany

Reputation modifier: 14

Tuesday, January 4th 2011, 8:22am

In my opinion, the original is not really great. The only point where I scared myself, was the first encounter with the dogs. The remake is much better. Dread, darker areas and new areas. Not to mention the annoying crimson heads who follow the player also through the rooms.
Ab jetzt ist genug. Ich habe es leid! Da reißt man sich den Arsch auf und keine verdickte Sau kümmert's. Ich packe also meine Sachen und gehe.

Ich finde es zwar schade, doch ich ziehe die Reißleine. Es tut mir auch leid, für all diejenigen, die sich immer mühe gegeben haben und auch immer fleißig bei der Sache sind.

Ich wünsche Euch alles Gute für die Zukunft und möge es Euch weiterhin Freude bereiten. Ich habe allerdings genug.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Counter:

Hits today: 1,242 --- Hits yesterday: 2,019 --- Hits record: 43,671 --- Hits total: 11,139,908 *** Clicks today: 1,560 --- Clicks yesterday: 2,897 --- Clicks total: 23,983,161 --- Clicks record: 57,701 ***** Counts since: Jul 30th 2010, 9:56pm----- Counter age (days): 3,274.75 *****
Rate this thread